Thursday, December 15, 2011

Breastfeeding, no period yet- any advice on when to take a pregnancy test?

I'm trying to figure out when would be a good time to take a pregnancy test based on the time period from which I had unprotected sex..I'm breastfeeding and haven't had my period yet, so I can't decide based on that. Any advice? Thanks in advance.|||I would wait 2 or 3 weeks - more likely 3 weeks after the unprotected sex.


Breastfeeding doesn't guarantee a safe contraception, discuss the option of the mini pill with your doctor, they are safe when breastfeeding and have less hormones than all the other pills around, but more importantly it can give you the safe guard of any mishaps happening before you are ready.


Good luck! enjoy your little one!|||I would wait 2 weeks after you had unprotected sex

No comments:

Post a Comment