Saturday, December 17, 2011

When is my period going to start?

Is the clear liquid thing that comes before your period called discharge? And if so, about how long after discharge starts does your period come? This isn't my first period or anything, but I'm not exactly sure how long it will be before my period starts. The timing isn't really stable for my periods yet. So I'm just trying to base it off when my discharge starts and how long discharge will last. Thanks(:|||No one can tell you exactly when it will start. Every female is different.|||For me i got it maybe a year afterwards. But everyone is different and it could be really soon for you or really late. Did ya know some girls get tier period as young as 8 and as old as 17? :o Anyhow good luck with that(:|||6-24 months

No comments:

Post a Comment