Saturday, December 17, 2011

How soon would i start period after stopping Prometrium?

I am on day 31. I am taking Clomid days 3-7 to ovulate, and then Prometrium on days 18-30 to thicken the uterine walls to aid in implantation. Because of it keeping the lining there, i wouldn't have a period until i stop the meds. I stopped last night and now i either have to wait for a period or to see if i'm pregnant. My nipples have been tender for a week now and i sort of feel like i could start. (when i was pregnant in may (miscarried) i felt as though i could start at any minute). Just wondering if anyone had been on this drug and how long it took to see if they were pregnant or to start their period (if i ovulated this month...based on an ultrasound, it wouldn't have happened until day 20). Thanks.|||My wife went through this... she started her period about a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment