Saturday, December 17, 2011

When do you think I will get my period?

Hey! So I was just wondering when you think i will get my period based on this info:





so i'm 12 years old, around 5 foot 2 or 5 foot 3 feet tall, and i weigh 98 pounds. I have breast buds (not big boobs but not tiny ones eather) and big nipples. When people bang into my boobs it hurts. I have pubic hair. I have been getting discharge in my undies. Thanks so much%26lt;3|||Probably not for at least 2 years. Typically girls who have more weight %26amp; bigger boobs get their earlier. When you are older %26amp; loss a lot of weight you can actually skip your period.





Your height %26amp; nipple size have nothing to do with that system. Your discharge really doesn't tell you too much because a discharge is your body's way of cleaning itself.|||Well I'm 13,I just got my first period in august. Trust me,you do NOT want a period,it sucks. I hated it so much,but mostly it depends on the person because each person is different. My friend started her period at the age of 12,so yeah it all depends on the person. I hope my answer helped a little.|||LOL girl why are you WONDERING people thought i was so lucky to get it when i was 16... and they are so right. I'm on it right now and i feel like i have the flu cuz sometimes your body heats up or you get headaches and cramps and it makes you feel icky all day|||that was happening to me for 2 years and i was thinking i was going to get my period soon but didnt. theres now way in knowing EXACTLY when your period is going to come. just be patient it will come and once it does you'll wish it never did! good luck!|||By the time your 13 maybe since you have discharge . If. You worry about getting it then it puts stress on you and you won't get it . No one can tell you went even a doctor|||YOUR NASTY :D I LIKE IT AHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment