Monday, December 12, 2011

I received my period after birth control, when do I ovulate now?

I have been off of the BC pill for almost a month, 3 weeks. If I stayed on the pill my period would have started on the 10th, it started a week early (yesterday). When do I know when I ovulate? I used to be 28 day cycles and according to my current period, I am 21 days. Should I be able to determine when I ovulate based on my period while I was on BC and now when I am off or will this be iffy?|||With a 21 day cycle, you will generally ovulate immediately after your period is done (rather than a week later). My cycle has always been 24 days, and I'm fertile right after my period is done.





You could purchase an ovulation predictor kit to find out when you are ovulating, or you could just have sex and hope it's during your ovulation time. What I did was download a free phone app which predicts my fertile days based on the length of my cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment