Monday, December 12, 2011

What are some major signs of pregnancy before a missed period?

What are some of the early signs of pregnancy symptoms that some of you ladies experienced before a missed period? Please answer based on what you had gone through and not based on what research says. I want to know if everyone experiences the same symptoms. My period should be here any day now but I feel as though I am pregnant...light headache, pressure in the stomach, feeling different, and sore breasts. I want to read what you guys went through before i decide to take a pregnancy test...|||For me it was massive headaches, irregular bloating, and tenderness of the breasts|||Well i didn't really realize that i was pregnant until i was 4 days late. These are the things that i had. Cramping which made me think that i was starting my period. Sore breast which again i thought was my period coming. And another sign that i thought it was my period coming was being tired. The only thing that made me stop and thing omg i might be pregnant was the fact that i was late. I have been late by 6 days before but by day 8 and i knew something was off. I took a test that day and i got a positive.|||Drowsiness. Sore Boobs. Pee ALOT.


Sometimes, you can just "sense" it.|||Two biggest ones for me.....





tired ALL the time...





and sore boobs|||i felt dizzy a couple of times

No comments:

Post a Comment