Sunday, December 4, 2011

Am i getting my first period based on my symptoms?

Well basically i just want to know based on the symptoms i have , do you think i will get my period?


I am developed in all parts, i have hair in all the areas.


I have had discharge for about a year now, i also have many mood swings. But recently i have had a bad back aches and bad cramps? What is this all supposed to mean?|||It sounds like it's coming!


Generally speaking, your period comes around about a year after the breasts have started developing and yeah, if you already have bodily hair, it's probably not long now.





Why not grab a pack of pads next time you're near the supermarket, just in case?|||yea you will probabley get it in the next few weeks.|||sounds to me like you're about to get your period.|||sounds like you might. you tend to get more discharge before your period. try wearing really thin panty liners just in case you get it in school or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment